a:5:{s:8:"template";s:7473:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}
";s:4:"text";s:4773:"from US$ 159.00 Original Price: US$ 159.00 SALE Discount: US$ 49.29 US$ 109.71 per person Details Dear sir/madam, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor! 3 must-see hop-off attractions. RED Sightseeing operates Hop-on Hop-off buses and boats in nine different cities. Alla berömda platser och sevärdheter har en hållplats i närheten. Or if that's not cool enough for you, hop off to visit the Ice Bar, for a very, very cold drink! Make the most out of your time in Stockholm with a pass that lets you save on admission at more than 60 top attractions. Here you'll be able to dive straight into the History of Sweden! One destination you cannot miss is The Royal Opera House, at bus stop 1, one of the greatest attractions in Stockholm since it … I was traveling to Stockholm for a wedding and knew that I wanted to see the city in between all of the wedding events. Observera att det finns tre bolag i Stockholm som kör Hop On Hop Off turer. Steigen Sie ein in einen unserer Hop-on/Hop-off-Busse und erkunden Sie Stockholm und seine Sehenswürdigkeiten von einem bequemen Bussitz aus. Discover Stockholm with Stromma Hop On – Hop Off Boat boats!It's a fun, beautiful and comfortable way to experience the city. The hop-on, hop-off bus and boat tour is highly recommended for your first morning to see the highlights and get oriented, whether you buy the Stockholm Pass or not. So it is good to check all printed information either by web site as it may be out of date. The main attractions in Stockholm are all fairly expensive, so it only takes 2 or 3 of them per day to make the pass worthwhile. Stig ombord på Hop-on Hop-off-bussen i Stockholm och upptäck hur trevligt och enkelt en stadsresa kan vara. Your pass gives you access to 22 stops along three different bus routes, The Yellow Line, the Blue Line, and the Green Line. There is also a 75 minute Panorama Bus tour, not hop on/hop off. Empfohlener Reiseplan mit dem Stockholm Pass Sparen Sie 1489 SEK * pro Person mit Stockholm Pass *Beispiel preise basieren auf einem Erwachsenen und können variieren Tag 1 Hop-On/Hop-Off … Hop aboard one of our open-top buses and explore Stockholm and its sights at your own pace. Hop-on Hop-off-bussen erbjuder 20 hållplatser under sommaren och 16 på vintern. Hop-on Hop-off-bussen erbjuder 20 hållplatser under sommaren och 16 på vintern. Hop-on/Hop-off-Bustouren und Bootstouren mit Hop On Hop Off Stockholm & City Sightseeing Stockholme. If you're up for experiencing the fast-paced lifestyle of Stockholm then hop off and take a walk around Stureplan, a high-end square in the heart of Stockholm. Stig ombord på Hop-on Hop-off-bussen i Stockholm och upptäck hur trevligt och enkelt en stadsresa kan vara. Select from the Nobel Prize Museum, Drottingham Palace, SkyView, and Storkyrkan Cathedral, and choose from 15 optional sightseeing tours by boat or bus. Discover Riga, Helsinki, Tallinn, Sydney, St Petersburg, Athens. Want to Explore Stockholm City? Sightseeing in Stockholm mit einer Hop-on Hop-off Tour Von grünen Inseln und Palästen im Barockstil bis hin zu faszinierenden Museen und aufregenden Themenparks bietet das Sightseeing in Stockholm für jeden etwas. Auf diese Weise können Sie sich ganz bequem alle Sehenswürdigkeiten ansehen. The Barcelona Hop-On, Hop-Off tour allows you to discover the many attractions of this delightful city at your own pace. You can hop on and hop off the boat at the various stops as often as you like, or stay onboard and enjoy the ride. Click here for Stockholm Combo Deals & FREE Hop on Hop off Stockholm maps PDF. The Stockholm Pass is an easy and cost-effective way of sightseeing in the Swedish capital, and can save you both time and money. Best Regards, Red Buses Stockholm Un moyen très pratique … Hop on and off a double-decker bus as many times as you wish or just sit and enjoy the view. Unfortunately it was listed on our Stockholm Pass as having a 6 PM time leaving from Gustaf Adolfs Torg but it never showed up and looking at the website now there is no 6 PM time, maybe a change. Två av dem ingår i Stockholm Pass: De gröna Hop On Hop Off bussarna och båtarna och de röda City Sightseeing bussarna. We are more than happy to find that you appreciated our friendly staff and that you think our hop-on hop-off buses offer customers a good overview of Stockholm! Stockholms Hop-on Hop-off-buss . It was so... Stacey Kwiatkoski, United States; Great experience . Choose between a 1-day or 3-day pass, and gain access to plenty of stops around the city. Explore the cobblestone streets of Stockholm, elegant and modern Copenhagen or take a deep dive into history in Berlin. 3 must-see hop-off attractions. You are more than welcome back in the future! ";s:7:"keyword";s:29:"stockholm pass hop on hop off";s:5:"links";s:3101:"1 Tag Nichts Essen Wieviel Abnehmen, Welcher Fluss Fließt Durch Ljubljana, Klagenfurt Hauptbahnhof Bis City Arkaden, Käsekuchen Ohne Boden Mit Grieß Und Rosinen, Patientenverfügung Formular Zum Ausfüllen 2019, Alpen Glück Hotel Kirchberger Hof, Welche Bundesländer Grenzen An Niedersachsen, Tratsch Im Treppenhaus Hamburg 2020, Gastronomie Zum Vermieten Am Bodensee, Big Bus New York Washington, Haus Und Garten Claude Monet öffnungszeiten, Www Fh Wien Aca T, Katholischer Gottesdienst In Der Nähe, 4 Hochzeiten Und Eine Traumreise Abgesetzt, Sky Ticket Tv Stick Apps, Kfz Zeichen Weiden In Der Oberpfalz 3 Buchstaben, Urlaub Auf Dem Bauernhof Erding, Monika Gruber Termine 2020 Deutschland, Was Verdient Detlef Steves Bei Vox, Carp And Cat Expo Hannover, Spielplatz Frankfurt Flughafen Terminal 1, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}